BOARD ROOM RESERVATION POLICY
RATES FOR BOARD ROOM -I
- Rental of Rs. 5000/-will charged for 3 hours + Taxes
- Extended hour Rs. 1000+ Taxes per hour
- Maximum capacity 14 persons
RATES FOR BOARD ROOM -II
- Rental of Rs. 3000/-will charged for 3 hours + Taxes
- Extended hour Rs. 750+ Taxes per hour
- Maximum capacity 8 persons
- Audio visual
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Writing Pad and pencil
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Reservation can be made by members, for their own use only
- Board room can be booked only for the purpose of meetings
- Room guest can also book the board room for meetings.
- 100% of the booking value has to be paid as venue confirmation advance within a day, failing which the Club is under no obligation to hold the venue.
- The balance payment for extras to be settled before or immediately at the conclusion of the meeting.
- No tentative booking would be reserved for more than 24 hours, after which the tentative booking would stand.
- Food & hard drinks shall not be served in the meeting room.
- Tea/ Coffee and light refreshments will only be served in the board rooms on chargeable basis.
- In case of any damage to the property of RGC, the Client would bear the cost as fixed by the RGC Management and will be settled by the Client before the event
- No cancellation charges will apply if the booking cancelled 48 hours prior to the meetings.
- If the meeting is cancelled due to any natural phenomena, no cancellation charges would apply.
- There should not be any damage done to the walls/ceiling, etc. by way of nailing, pasting or hammering.
- You agree to begin your meeting promptly at the scheduled start time and agree to have your guests; invitees and other persons vacate the designated space at the end time indicated on the final agreement.
- Smoking is not allowed in the meeting venue.