Room Booking –RGC Booking can be made by members and affiliated club members against written request and advance payment, subject to availability and of the rooms
Room Booking – Cancellation Rules:
- All Cancellation as per Club Rules & upon written request.
- Cancellation made before 7 days of Check-in date – 100% Refund.
- Cancellation made before 48 hours of Check in Date- 50% Refund.
- Cancellation made in between 0-48 hours of Check in Date- No Refund.
Party Booking Rules- Cancellation Rules:
FOR RESERVATION AT OASIS/THE DEN/THE SHACK/PARTY LAWN:
Reservation/ Bookings can be made by members, only for their immediate family [unmarried brother, sister, children, parents, grandchildren]. If found otherwise, this could be subject to penalty as decided by the managing committee
- 10% of the minimum guarantee to be paid to Ranchi Gymkhana Club as party confirmation advance. After the Club has received venue confirmation advance, the balance payment has to be deposited at least a day prior to the event date and extras, if any, to be settled before or immediately at the conclusion of the event.
- The bill has to be settled on the minimum number of guaranteed persons or the actual number of guests whichever is higher, immediately after the function in cash or through credit/debit card or it can be debited to member account.
- Food & beverage shall be served till 11:45 pm and the venue shall be vacated by next half an hour. Party time can be extended with extra service charges of Rs. 3000/- + GST Per hour.
- In case of any damage to the property of RGC, the Client would bear the cost as fixed by the RGC Management and will be settled by the Client before the event concludes.
- Government Taxes and service charge would be charged extra as applicable.
- Cancellation of party booking should be intimated to the General Manager at least 48 hours in advance.
- No tentative booking would be reserved for more than 24 hours, after which the tentative booking would stand cancelled.
- Following shall be the Cancellation Charges:
- Booking cancellations are subject to a 10% non-refundable cancellation fee.
- If notified after 72 hours of the date of the event: 100% of the booking value
- If the party is cancelled due to any unavoidable circumstance, no cancellation charges would apply.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- RANCHI GYMKHANA CLUB [RGC] will cater only to 15% additional persons over and above the number given as Minimum Guarantee. Exceeding the limit, RGC reserves the right to close the buffet. Fresh food may be arranged if possible, for which the Club may take the time required to re-lay the buffet (Min. 45 min.)
- Children will be charged FULL RATES.
- Jointly with Club representative, an authorised signatory from the organiser's team will count the plates and sign on the Control Sheet. However, in case of any increase in the number of guests over the guaranteed figures, the aforesaid signatory shall be informed from time to time.
- All beverages will be charged as per actual consumption or package rate. Any beverages and outside food items shall not be permitted in case of In House Catering.
- Hard Drinks shall be permitted with per bottle corkage charges. Though it is mandatory to order hard drinks from the Club, in case of non availability of specific brands, liquor may be brought by host, at a corkage charges of Rs. 500/- per bottle.
- For a party of more than 100 PAX, corkage Charges will be Rs. 500/- per bottle any brand of liquor, if brought from outside.
- Rs.25/- (Twenty five) per head per item will be charged extra towards Service Charges on extra items brought by the members.
- Please contact the Club at least one month prior to your event to review and confirm the details for your event, including menus, decorations, entertainment and beverage service. Upon review of your event requirements, Event Orders – EO will be sent to you to confirm all final arrangements and prices. These EO's must be signed and returned prior to the event and will serve as a part of this agreement.
- EXTRA SERVICES AVAILABLE AT RGC.
- Gas heaters for party would be available at a cost of Rs 1000/- and electric heaters at a cost of Rs. 750/- subject availability. Sigri (coal heaters) are not allowed in any party premises in the club
- Gazebos at a cost of Rs. 1500/- and Garden Umbrellas at a cost of Rs. 250/- will be provided subject to availability.
- Bar Tender service from the club will cost Rs. 2500/- subject to availability.
- Meals to the Driver(s)/Servant(s) will be served at a separate place on chargeable basis.
- Club will provide 5KVA electricity load. Any further load would be charged at Rs 1500/- per KVA or member can hire a generator service from registered vendor.
CLEARANCES AND PERMISSIONS
- All the requisite permissions from the local authorities for organising the event/programme shall be taken by the organisers well before the event and a copy of all these permissions to be submitted to the Club before the start of the event.
- Children will be charged FULL RATES.
- Whenever any temporary structure/hangar is to be constructed for trade exhibitions/events at the ground/open areas, necessary permissions from the local authorities should be obtained by the organisers well before the start of the event. Fire retardant material shall be used and all the safety precautions/guidelines issued by the fire department should be observed by the organisers.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- All Tent age and decoration, Light and floral decoration shall be executed exclusively by the respective Empanelled Vendors for RGC.
- Fireworks / Fire Crackers / Open Fire / Gas Blower / Sky Lantern / Fanush (paper-made hot air balloon) are strictly prohibited anywhere in any of the Venues in the Club Premises.
Total amount to be deposited in advance. Charges as per nature of booking + deposits on account of decoration, cleaning, go down, security deposit against adherence of Fire-works Rules of RGC (refundable) + taxes.
If the cleaning is done by the party within 24 hours after the function, Rs.5000/- will be refunded else Club will get it cleaned and the amount so deposited for cleaning will not be refunded.
Relevant Terms & Conditions for Multi-purpose Hall when booked for marriage:-
Dangerous Fire-works like Rockets, high volume sound bombs, falling-fire pieces from above are not allowed in the Club campus. Rs.25,000/- will be charged as penalty if the above conditions are violated. In addition, an undertaking to abide by the Club's rule in this respect has to be given in writing. Also Rs.25,000/- will be charged as penalty for firing from any kind of lethal weapon on the club premises..
Corkage charges will be levied as detailed below:-
Rs.150/- per bottle flat, if liquor is provided by party. No bottles will be served at the table. If liquor served by Club, it will be charged peg-wise at Club rate. Drinks will not be served after 11:00 PM as per Law.
Cancellation charges:The following percentage of deposit will be deducted as cancellation charges + GST as applicable, if the booking is cancelled:-
- 10% minimum cancellation charges.
- 20% of charges if cancelled before 14 days including day of booking.
- 40% of charges if cancelled up to 7 days including day of booking.
- 60% of charges if cancelled up to 2 days including day of booking.
50% before 30 days.
Other Terms & Conditions:-
Use of area: Hall along with Lawn attached to the same.
Lighting: For lighting, & air-conditioner, the Club will provide Generator power (for 8 hours) inside the hall as per charges given above. No Pandal should be erected in the Lawns, adjacent to Multi-purpose Hall for Parties / Seminars / Conferences / Hi-Teas.
However, for Marriages, erection of Pandal is permitted. No structure is allowed to be erected on the Road/inside the Multipurpose Hall except flower decoration. All kinds of Tentage and Electrical decoration works to be executed by Club registered vendors only. For details contact Club office.
One room with outside space for cooking for outside caterers with water point; and Two toilets along with all fittings and fixtures.
Parking: Parking is allowed only on the concrete road in front of Multi-purpose Hall. Playing of Band/Music and Dancing is allowed only on the concrete road in front of the Hall and at no other place on the Club campus. Rs.5,000/- will be charged as penalty if the playing of Band/Music is done on the other places.
The Hall along with all fittings/fixtures and properties and adjoining areas should be handed-over in fully cleaned condition and Handing-over Slip should be got signed by the Hall In-charge. In case of damage, cost as determined by the General Manager will have to be paid by the hirer.
Hirer to ensure that his Guest(s) does not enter the Club building unless accompanied by a RGC member.
While playing music, the volume of speakers/sound system should be low and should not Disturb the neighborhood. The timing of playing music is restricted till 10:00 PM only. Penalty for violation of rules will be Rs.1 Lakh.